LifeCare Pharmacy is a family owned and operated LTC Pharmacy. LifeCare Pharmacy has been serving LTC facilities, Adult Foster Care, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes since 2006. LifeCare Pharmacy takes pride in providing high quality service, care, and pharmacy solutions to our customers.
At LifeCare, we strive to be the preferred provider of complete pharmaceutical care and high quality service to all our clients. Our team promises to deliver quality service in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. Our high standards and dedication to all of our clients sets us apart from all other pharmacies.
LifeCare Pharmacy in Michigan will provide the following services to each Long Term Care Facility:
- Routine deliveries 6 days a week
- Emergency delivery of medications 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (including all holidays)
- Unit dose packaging for accurate medication administration
- LifeCare Pharmacy on call 24/7
- State-of-the-art equipment including: medication carts, treatment carts, and fax machines
- Local billing services, experienced in all billing types, and experts in Medicare Part D management
- Customized medical records
- Educational and training classes for your staff by our Pharmacists and team members.
- State approved Medication Administration records (MARs)